Sailing times and prices for Inis Mór
- Aran Island Ferries strongly advise that passengers book in advance of travel.
- Aran Island Ferries depart from Ros a' Mhíl a port 23 miles west of Galway City centre
- Passengers are advised to allow one hour driving time from the City to the Port and must check in ½ an hour prior to sailing time.
- For excellent group and family rates please call our office.
- Visa / Mastercard / Laser Cards accepted.
Details of the shuttle bus.
|Sailing times to Inis Mór|
|October - March||10.30am||6.00pm3|
|March 26th, 27th and 28th||10.30am||1.00pm||6.00pm|
|April - September||10.30am||1.00pm1, 2||6.30pm|
|Sailing times from Inis Mór|
|October - March||8.15am Monday - Saturday
|March 26th, 27th and 28th||8.15am Saturday and Easter Monday
9.00am Easter Sunday
|April - September||8.15am Monday - Saturday
|June||8.15am Monday - Saturday
|July - August||8.15am Monday - Saturday
NB Aran Island Ferries have now made arrangements to carry bicycles on their ferries. There are restrictions on the number of bikes that can be carried on any one trip so passengers are advised to contact the company in advance to pre-book their bicycles.
1 These sailings commence on the 2nd April 2016.
2 These sailings end on the 11th September 2016.
3 This sailing is at 6.30pm on Fridays.
4 There will be no sailings on the 25th / 26th of December.
- Child fares apply to children 5 to 12 years old. Children under 5 travel free.
- Student fares apply to anyone over the age of 13 in full time education.
- Prices shown are for the full fare. A discount of 10% is applied for return journeys booked online.
- We do not mail tickets. These can be collected from our offices or at the ferry terminal anytime prior to sailing.
- Irish Free Travel Pass/ Senior Smart Pass accepted.(terms & conditions)